Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Monday, July 16, 2012

TIOT #2



This mani is a few weeks old but I did it specifically for try it on tuesday so here you are! So for my second Try it on Tuesday I'm trying out two different China Glazes and some chunky glitter from the Dollar Tree. I started with two coats of Coconut Kiss, it's a beautiful, rich, dark purple but the application was a little difficult with lots of dragging. Second on my ring fingers I did Tree Hugger, it took 3 coats for full opacity but it didn't drag. It has this really pretty shimmer in the bottle but didn't really show on the nail. Next I had the brilliant idea to tip the Tree Hugger nails in silver holo glitter. That was a mess to say the least, it is now everywhere. It was my first attempt with loose glitter but definitely not my last. And it was all topped with Seche Vite of course. And my middle finger is looking rough but its healing. 
Well enough talking, enjoy!

 How short my nails were! Eek.
Yikes my poor finger glad its healing well.
 Close up of the glitter.
Closest thing to me was a ruler : )

No comments:

Post a Comment