Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Polish Rack Undertaking



 So I made these polish racks from this wonderful video on Youtube. I found the cutest Hello Kitty tape at Wal-Mart but it was way out of my price range. So crazy me decided to make two at once though I had no idea what I was doin. The first one took me days to make, I would start, get frustrated, and walk away. The second only took one night : ). I found everything I needed at Wal-Mart (though they didn't have enough black foam board so I went with white) except for the hot gluegun I borrowed from my grandma. I found really cute polka dot tape with a black background. I only have one tip for this outside of what the video says do not use a high temp hot glue gun because it melts the foam board and sometimes makes it smoke which kinda worried me. So after a week being covered in little bits of foam, staring angrily at my kitchen table and getting burned by super hot glue and my internet going out and just having to wing it at the end. I think they turned out beautiful, enjoy guys!




3 comments:

  1. Do you by any chance have the link to the youtube video? These are too cute and I would love to try it out! (I definitely need one :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-QmkFhLfHg I knew I forgot something. They are really cute I love mine. And you can get the foam board for a dollar a piece at dollar tree. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great (and cheap ;D)!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete