Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Flakies!: Zoya Maisie


For today's pots I broke out one of my favorite polish babies, China Glaze For Audrey. I thought it would look good with the bright blue flakes in Maisie. I thought the flakes looked very small in the bottle but once on the nail they seemed to just disappear. They aren't a pain in the butt to get out of the bottle (no fishing). I did two coats of For Audrey with two coats of Maisie. Maise just doesn't stand out here but will look good over black. Maisie is my first Zoya but I don't think it will be my last. Looks so lonely on the shelf : ) Well here you are. I also got my Mash nail art brushes. There will be a very long picture heavy review tomorrow so be prepared.


See what I mean?

Pic is dark but you can see the flakes

Close up


Sorry about the dark pictures one of my lights blew so I gotta find a new place to take pics.

1 comment:

  1. i remember my first Zoya, she was so sheer she takes like 5 coats and still has vnl, but I fell in love with the formula...it's now my favorite brand

    ReplyDelete