Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Splat!

Oh the splatter technique, it sounded so easy. Well it wasn't. I'm pretty sure its because I was using matte polish and that dries really quickly but I wanted it neon and those were the neons I had. So I had to figure out how to get the splatter technique my own way. I wiped off all the excess from the brushes and tapped the brush onto my nail basically just smashing the bristles into my nail. You get this weird splatter/smash effect but it worked. It doesn't look like the splatter technique like I wanted it to but it does look like tie-dye so I love it. There are lots of ways to do a splatter mani but this probably isnt one : ) Well enjoy ladies.

1 comment: