Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Monday, August 27, 2012

Starry Earth Review

A relatively new thing on Polished to a T is going to be indie reviews. Yes I know you see a hundred a day but its very exciting for me! So first up on the list is Starry Earth. Shes a great brand with all sorts of different polishes, including a Princess line that you should really check out. The only thing I wish she would change is putting her name on the minis. So I picked two for review, Cosmic Space and 70% Chance of Rain. First up is Cosmic Space.
Cosmic Space is a beautiful dark blue polish with holographic glitter and holographic stars. If you have been reading my Facebook posts lately you will know I am obsessed with stars. I am pleased to say that I did not have to fish for a single star in this polish! And that is a huge accomplishment. It goes on smoothly and dries very quickly. It also dries slightly matte so this is two coats of Cosmic Space with two coats of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. Two coats of top coat was merely to even out the stars. I will definitely be buying a full size bottle of this.
70% Chance of Rain is a very light blue polish with a golden and holo is some lights shimmer. I love this polish. Very fitting considering the tropical storm we have headed our way. It goes on very smoothly and in 3 coats I had full coverage. There is slight VNL in the photos but you can't see it in real life.
You can buy her polishes here in her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/StarryEarth

No comments:

Post a Comment