Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Klout Essie Perk

I finally qualified for the Klout Essie Perk. I received it so quickly! And it was not out of the box for ten minutes before it was already on my nails. I got No Place Like Chrome. It is gorgeous. This reminds me of the old Sally Hansen Chrome nail makeups. This metallic has a great formula and covered in one coat but I did two so you couldn't see the ridges. This is my first Essie and definitely not my last. I can't say enough about the formula it dries so quickly! I really wanted Blue Rhapsody but you know if you want it they'll send you the ugliest one :) I really love this silver though. Okay enough blabbering. Here's the photos! *They are all before clean up I'm sorry for the mess but the after clean up pics were awful*

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty nice. Verrry shiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was kinda like taking pictures of tin foil lol.

      Delete
  2. hi, i nominated you for the versatile blogger award, rules are in my post: http://paintednubbs.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for figuring Klout out! Ugh. I SO don't get it! Lol.

    ReplyDelete