Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hurricane Party!

Okay maybe not but a little rain inspired nail art will do. So I know this is technically a paint drip mani but with all the rain we're expecting from this hurricane (Yay Florida!) this blue drippiness was perfect for the occasion. I got my first Julep box the other day and absolutely fell in love with Claire. So here we have Two coats of Milani White on the Spot with the paint drips being Julep Claire. I used a small brush and dotting tool to create this and was inspired by a video I saw. I wish I could remember the name but if you know it leave a comment and I'll edit this. If you're anywhere near the hurricanes path stay save and enjoy this mani everybody!
Oh and a side note there will be lots of new blog posts coming soon. Tell me what you like to see in a review in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment