Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Liebster Award!

Yay I got an award! From Brittany at Adventures and Mishaps in the Land of Nail Polish. Who from now on I will be calling AMLNP cuz her name is soooo long :) So here is the rules: 1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves. 2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them. 3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag. 4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post. 5. These lucky bloggers must then be told. 6. There’s no tag backs. 11 things about me: 1. I love tacky things. 2. I love old furniture. 3. I have 2 dogs, a turtle, several fish, and a snake. 4. I sing alone in the car. 5. I hate heat and I live in Florida. 6. I cuss too much. 7. I love the internet. 8. My nail polish is my life right now. 9. I want to be an indie polish maker one day. 10. I am technologically illiterate 90% of the time. 11. Alcohol is not my friend. 11 Questions from AMLNP 1. Favorite indie polish brand? 365 days of color. 2. Which part of the nail art community do you hate the most? Lynderella 3. One thing you want to do before you die? Skydive 4. State/country you live in? Florida 5. Any pets? 2 dogs, a snake, fish, turtle 6. Very video game? Very video game? Well my fav is Legend of Zelda Wind Waker 7. Favorite school subject? History 8. Favorite accessory not nail polish related? Flip flops 9. Weirdest dream? Um..I dont wanna talk about it, Zombie Apocalypse 10. Where do you see your self in 5 years? Rich :) 11. Dream job? Polish designer for China Glaze My 11 people 1. Apple Lacquer 2. Shimmer Polish 3. Pretty Face, Happy Bank 4. Polish and Such 5. Polished by Maddie 6. Teen Polish Junkie 7. Kyoti's Nails Those were all I had on the top of my head. Not saying there arent more I dont love just all I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment