Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Smells like who?

Smells like teen spirit! Who loved/loves nirvana? I know I do. But actually this mani Smells like green spirit! Another wonderful creation by the amazing lady at Jindie Nails. This is a medium super bright green jelly with purple, blue, lime green and silver holographic glitters. She says its so ugly its pretty but I thought it was just pretty. I got this even though I usually dislike greens just because it was so unique. This is two coats with no top coat. You can buy it in her etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! It makes me think of swamps and that makes me happeh, I love swamps for some reason I haven't figured out yet.

    ReplyDelete