Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brought out an old friend

So I got my hands on this bottle of what is now practically gold right before the maker decided to stop selling it not in base causing a huge up in price and the hunt for a new spectra-hoozy which I also want to get my hands on. So I was feeling a little down the other night and went on a swatching spree and I found my mini of spectraflair! Oh it was so pretty and reminded me that I am indeed obsessed with holos just like everyone else.
I was feeling purple because October is Domestic Violence Awareness month (yes I know its BCA too I'm getting there) and I decided to do one for the lesser talked about but just as important issue. This is two coats of WnW Buffy the Violet Slayer (don't be confused by the bottle in my had Buffy is a mini and awkward to hold) topped with two coats of spectraflair top coat. Blurred for holo goodness :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment