Welcome!

I'm not an addict I can stop whenever I want! Please go like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PolishedToAT

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jindie Nails Review #2

I am going to steal the information from my last post to introduce this wonderful indie maker. Her name is Jindie Nails. Her polishes range from glitter in creme/jelly bases to fine and chunky matte glitters. I love that her polishes aren't all the same. I have yet to find one that I dont love. I received these first 6 you will see for review this weekend. Jindie Nails creator is the sweetest lady who offers amazing polishes. You can find them here in her etsy store. Also follow her on instagram @jindienails! I recieved my order yesterday and one of them is featured in this post. This is three polishes from her Hellaween collection. I believe I have one or two more from this collex to show you. I will also be using her descriptions since well they are a lot better than mine
First off is Ya Freak! a white creme polish with purple and black matte glitters and a few sparkles of lavender and some hidden purple shimmer throughout. I saw some really cool purple triangles on my nails which I thought was neat I had never seen triangular glitter. This is two coats of Ya Freak! over two coats of white I think it could be opaque on its own but this is how I did it. It went on super smooth and dried fast just like the rest.
Next is Witch Way? is a very pigmented purple jelly base with black large square glitter, matte neon green small glitter and green shimmer/flake glitter added to it. In other words its amazing. Theres so much swimming around in this jelly. This is also my first jelly and even with a lil vnl I still love it! Again application is a dream a this is the glitter that comes out of the bottle I do not dab glitter on. This is two thickish coats.
Lastly for tonight we have Frankenstein Spit a polish made of all matte neon green, black and purple glitter in a clear base. Of course this is very reminiscent of NVL Floam but Halloween colors. I am so in love with this, I adore matte glitter. This is four thin coats. I want to ask my lovely readers a few questions before I go. Do you like my swatches?Are the pictures too small? Has my clean up improved? Are there other things you would like to see? Lemme know in the comments :) Oh also be sure to check out Jindie Nails etsy for some football themed polishes only there for a limited time!

No comments:

Post a Comment